Tuesday, October 21, 2008
The bass of my audio system is DEAFENING. The rest of the music is OK but the bass is one loud boom. I can't tweak it either, 'cos um, it was born that way, shall we say. I think the neighbours above and below must be supremely annoyed. Well...too bad then. I'm not gonna stop playing music. Muahahaha. Especially for the ppl above. They are weird. They play the piano late in the night. And not even nicely. And also even at 3am the weirdo above keeps jumping around! Creepy, even. It reminds me of Mr Rochester's crazy, hidden-away wife in the book 'Jane Eyre'. The Brontes wrote pretty creepy stuff for their century. And lots of their characters died of consumption. I guess it was fitting that all the Bronte children, all four of them, died of consumption themselves. There is a movie about them coming out sometime next year and Tom Sturridge's father is either directing or producing it. Hohohoho. I'm still a bit traumatized by the photoshopped pic of Bert and Tom as a couple. No, no, no, NO. Tom is a he and never a she. He isn't even a pretty boy! He is pretty but in a manly way.
i thought the world of you
9:24 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice